Train with us. The UCT welcomes undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as professionals who want to work with us for short-term or long-term stays (e.g., sabbaticals, internships, MIR rotations, etc.) collaborating within some research projects or in the area of smoking cessation intervention.
Work with us. The job offers related to our projects are advertised here. If you would like to request any grant or the contract for official fellowships (FPU, Marie Curie, ERC, etc.), please contact us.
- Assistant technician for the Tobacco Control Unit. Application is open until August 30th, 2021
- Seeking for a biostatistician for the Tobacco Control Unit to cover a maternity leave. The deadline to send your application is the 10th August 2020.
- Seeking for Marie Curie PostDoc Candidates. Candidates, please, send complete CV, cover letter and two reference letters at email@example.com before June 1st 2020
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Effectiveness of a telephone-based intervention for smoking cessation in patients with severe mental disorders: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial (Quit-Mental Study)
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Tobacco smoking and exposure to second-hand and thirdhand smoke in adults: EurestPlus-Spain cohorts
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Evaluation of EU and WHO Tobacco Control Policies in 6 European Countries (Eurest-plus Study)
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Environmental and bystanders’ exposure to e-cigarettes aerosols (TackSHS Study)
- 3/02/2016. Job offer: Statistician [HTML català] [PDF català] [HTML castellano] [PDF castellano]
- 3/02/2016. Job offer: Scientific Project Manager [HTML català] [PDF català] [HTML castellano] [PDF castellano]