At the Tobacco Control Unit (UCT for its name in Catalan) we are a large group of professionals, motivated by our mission, excited about the impact we have on tobacco control locally and internationally. We need more people who, in a stimulating and demanding work climate, and at the same time tremendously enriching and fun, want to train and work with us. We are in a dynamic and growing environment, such as the Bellvitge Campus, the metropolitan hub for research in health sciences formed by IDIBELL, the University of Barcelona, Bellvitge Hospital and the Catalan Institute of Oncology.
Work with us. Job offers related to our projects are advertised here. If you want to apply for a scholarship or contract in official calls (FPI, FPU, Marie Curie, ERC, etc.) to work and train at the UCT, also contact us. The UCT with the ICO and IDIBELL support offices can help you.
Train with us. The UCT welcomes undergraduate and graduate students and professionals who want to make a stay (such as sabbaticals, internships, residency rotations, etc.) collaborating in any of the research projects or in the cessation clinic.
- Junior Biostatistician. PIECES Project. Deadline: December 1, 2023.
- Communication Officer. PIECES Project. Deadline: December 1, 2023.
- Project manager of international projects. PEACHD Project. Deadline: November 29, 2023.
- Specialist Technician. Smoke-free homes Project. Deadline: November 26, 2023.
- Project manager of international projects. PIECES Project. Deadline: July 7th, 2023
- Project Manager of international projects. Application is open until January 21st, 2022.
- Assistant technician for the Tobacco Control Unit. Application is open until August 30th, 2021
- Seeking for a biostatistician for the Tobacco Control Unit to cover a maternity leave. The deadline to send your application is the 10th August 2020.
- Seeking for Marie Curie PostDoc Candidates. Candidates, please, send complete CV, cover letter and two reference letters at email@example.com before June 1st 2020
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Effectiveness of a telephone-based intervention for smoking cessation in patients with severe mental disorders: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial (Quit-Mental Study)
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Tobacco smoking and exposure to second-hand and thirdhand smoke in adults: EurestPlus-Spain cohorts
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Evaluation of EU and WHO Tobacco Control Policies in 6 European Countries (Eurest-plus Study)
- Pre-doctoral fellow: Environmental and bystanders’ exposure to e-cigarettes aerosols (TackSHS Study)
- 3/02/2016. Job offer: Statistician [HTML català] [PDF català] [HTML castellano] [PDF castellano]
- 3/02/2016. Job offer: Scientific Project Manager [HTML català] [PDF català] [HTML castellano] [PDF castellano]